It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the member or group administrator of each affected user content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act.
If you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright for which you own or are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us with information that sets forth the items specified below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
• Title of the specific video or audio post that contains the copyrighted work.
• Link to the specific video or audio post (available via the "URL: Link to video" or "URL: Link to Audio" link beside each video and audo post) you believe contains the copyrighted material.
• Specific nature of the copyright infringement you believe is occurring.
• Details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material copyright holder.
• Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
• Provide a working email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
• Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
• Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint."
We will review your claim and determine its merit. If, after our review, we believe your claim is sufficient to remove the information from public view, we will do so immediately and provide you with confirmation. If your claim is insufficient to act upon, or, in our consideration the material has been posted with a good faith effort and compliant with the DMCA, we will notify you and provide you opportunity to clarify or seek additional remedy.